Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

I am nicknaming today's photo "This Explains A Lot".

Click For Full Size Image

A few times over the last week or so I would come home in the afternoon only to find this feeder messed up. I would find it hanging open and of course empty. And I would fix it only to find it hanging open again the next day. But I think I have found the culprit.

Technical info

- Canon 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- Shutter Speed 1/800 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Cropping, White Balance and general color adjustments made in Photoshop

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Monday March 13, 2017

And that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Those squirrels! Not the best manners to leave such a mess! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete