Thursday, March 30, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Today I am almost wrapping up a weeks worth of flowers shot at Longwood. I say almost because I may have one or two more. It really was a good day. So please enjoy these lilies. Another one of my favorites. In fact I hope to have some of my own this Spring. Stay tuned.

Click For Full Size Image

Cropping and adjustments were made in Photoshop.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 61mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F11
- Shutter Speed 1/25 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Wednesday March 29, 2017

And that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment