Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Today's photo is another "I'm not sure what it is" flower pic. It's of course another from Longwood last Saturday.

Click For Full Size Image

I don't like the composition as much as my other efforts this week but I love the detail.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 43mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F9
- Shutter Speed 1/80 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 320
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Tuesday March 28, 2017

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I like the beauty of flowers but have no idea of the names (species?) Just know what I like;my favorite being hyacinths. Mine came up early & died in the snow....Thanks for sharing the beauty!

    ReplyDelete