Sunday, March 26, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

I need your help today friends. You can probably figure that I will be sharing some flowers that I shot while at Longwood yesterday. And like most trips to Longwood I didn't record the names of many of the flowers. You would think that after so many visits and so many photos, literally thousands, I would be somewhat of an expert. Not even close! I am usually concentrating on framing the image and camera settings. And of course driving those who are visiting with me nuts. They often have to wait while I shoot obsessively. Anyhow here is my offering to you for today. Any help identifying it would be awesome.

Click For Full Size Image

Cropping and color adjustments were performed in Photoshop, as usual.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 73mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F9.0
- Shutter Priority 1/40 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 320
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday March 25, 2017

And that will about do it folks. As I said any help identifying today's flower would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure it's a vinca or at least in that family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of a vinca but the ones I have seen don't have a long pistil. Perhaps it is in the same family as you suggested.

      Delete