Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Today's photo isn't my best work but I had to share it. This girl was hanging around our front yard enjoying some peanuts I put out plus some acorns from one of our trees.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- Shutter Speed 1/500 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 800
- Center Weighted Average Metering 

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Tuesday March 21, 2017

And that's all for now my friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I agree though I am no longer working. It is so peaceful sitting & just listening to nature. My sparrows let me know if I've forgotten to put something in the feeder! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete