Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

I like to call today's photo "Coming In For A Landing". If you look closely I think you'll see why.

Click For Full Size Image

Growing up just six miles from here I used to see bluejays all the time. Then in the ten plus years I lived at my second home just two miles away I never saw them. Not even one. Now in our new home just four more miles away I have a family of them living in the trees in our backyard. I see several each day. Go figure.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F7.10
- Shutter Speed 1/800 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Normal cropping and color adjustments made in Photoshop.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Tuesday March 14, 2017

And that will do it for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment