Sunday, August 7, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - August 7, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

How was your weekend? Can you believe it's almost over already? It seems that the older I get the faster everything goes. That's why Kim and I do our best to get out there and see whatever we can see and do whatever we can do. Sometimes it's far from home and sometimes it's very close. And then there are the times that it's really short. Time wise that is. Today was a fine example. We had a lot of stuff to do around the house but we also had some errands to run. And in between the errands we made time to drive over to Valley Forge and enjoy the park for a short while. And it was at Valley Forge that I made this panorama to share with you today.


Green grass, blue skies and fluffy clouds. It doesn't get much better than that. Of course it was also very warm but that just goes with the territory.

When we returned home I thought it would be cool to do some video in the Cafe. But I wanted to do something a little different. And I think I hit the mark. The name of the video says it all. "Up Close And Personal At The Cafe". And you can check it out below. Like all of my videos this one is best viewed at full screen and in 1080P resolution. I viewed it on our 46" TV and it was very cool.


This was shot with my Samsung Galaxy S6. Have I mentioned how much I love this phone? Am I the only one who chooses a phone based purely on the camera?

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday August 6, 2016

And that's a wrap. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. The panorama is beautiful,love the clouds! Totally enjoyed the video. I had to laugh when you see the other birds seeking a 'seat' before they just push in. So precious! Maybe additional seating? ha ha! Ever think you'd be this popular?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! It was even better in person :) Maybe more seating is a good idea. But everyone does get their fair share. When I moved here we had almost no birds and definitely had no squirrels.

      Delete