Saturday, August 20, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - August 20, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Today was a good day in my world of photography. And I didn't shoot one picture. I did however get my hands on another vintage camera. Well sort of vintage. It is from 1981. Considering that is 35 years ago I suppose it is vintage. Man do I feel old! But all of this is for another day. After I get a battery for it and load a roll of film I will set out and do some testing. And I'll be sure to report back with the results.

So seeing as I once again didn't go shooting I figured I'd go through the archives and show you something I previously passed over in post processing. And here is what I came up with.


I shot this on May 2, 2015 at Longwood Gardens during their tulip exhibition. One of my favorite times of year to visit Longwood. Though anytime is a good time to visit Longwood!

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday August 19, 2016

That's all for now folks. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Larry. You must have a good camera. We used to visit Longwood when we lived in PA. It was a lovely place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! We love Longwood and visit several times a year. I love going in the Winter months and seeing fresh blooms in the Conservatory. Always something to see :)

      Delete
  2. I love tulips! I've never seen them this color. Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! Longwood has so many variety. I try to go every year and photograph. And I know that when it's tulip time warm weather is just around the corner.

      Delete