Sunday, August 28, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - August 28, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Yesterday I told you about our trip to Black Rock Sanctuary and about all of the great subject matter I had the opportunity to shoot. And today I was going to show you another one of them. That is until I happened to be in our pool and noticed all of the butterflies, birds and other wildlife that seemed to be very active. So I got out of the pool and ran inside to grab my camera then got back into the pool and carefully made my way back to all of the action. I was very nervous about the very real possibility of dropping my camera and ruining it for good. But fortunately I didn't. I did however grab this shot.


He was all the way inside the flower but made his way out as I was shooting. I think he was in a trance or perhaps a bit drunk off of all of that pollen. At one point he was really covered in the stuff. I must say that it is nice to see bees around here. But I am also sad to say that we don't have nearly as many as in years past. Another side effect of humans messing with the works. I actually still know people who would kill them off. We are going to be very sorry one day. Very sorry indeed.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday August 27, 2016

And that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

6 comments: