Monday, August 1, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - August 1, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

When I am working on a photograph I start with what I see as an interesting composition and through the use of post processing try to tweak it to what I feel is going to be pleasing to you, the viewer. But I think it is also important for the result to be pleasing to me, the creator. And believe me when I say that I am my own toughest critic. Today's photo is a prime example. I absolutely love the composition but at the same time wish I could have made the main subject a bit sharper. And I know what would have made it better. In a slightly brighter setting I could have used a faster shutter and maybe a lower ISO.  But it is what it is and sometimes the end result is more important than all the pieces that make it up. Make sense? Anyhow enough of my rambling and on to today's photo. I shot this in the Cafe yesterday afternoon.


As you can see the cardinal is a little blurred. But I think it would have been a shame not to share this. I hope you like it :)

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday July 31, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments: