Thursday, August 11, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - August 11, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

How about this weather huh? It was so humid that at one point I felt like I had showered and tried to dress myself. You know what I mean? I spent a good part of my day in air conditioning (Thank You Willis Carrier!) but I also had to spend a lot of it in the elements. So what did I do when I got home? Spruced up the Cafe grabbed my camera and got this shot for you.


It gets a bit crowded this time of year but we do our best to make sure all of our diners are satisfied and well fed. Of course disagreements occur now and then. I think this one turned out okay though.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Wednesday August 10, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...



2 comments:

  1. Guess some are just particular who they're seated next to....ha ha!

    ReplyDelete