Monday, August 22, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - August 22, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Continuing with my mini shoot yesterday I would like to share a photo of the flower I was working with when I looked up and saw the sunshine through the tree.


The black and white was not intentional. The night before I shot this I was working in monochrome and simply forgot to set the camera back to color. But the more I look at this the more I like it. I love black and white but to be honest I usually reserve it for architecture or cityscapes.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday August 21, 2016

Have a great day my friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I am guessing that the flower is on a Rose of Sharon bush. I like black and white but like you said, mostly on cityscapes. Black and white does cause one to pay more attention to form. Lovely shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am not really sure what it is. It's not on a rose bush though. I feel the same way about movies. I think the black and white was less distracting. Of course the acting in those days a a little (lot) better too :)

    ReplyDelete