Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - August 3, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

What a difference a day can make! Today's weather was some of the best we've had in quite a while. The temperatures never got out of the low 80's and the humidity was very low. Even our Cafe guests were enjoying it. Especially the squirrels. I was able to spend some time with them when I got home this afternoon. And for today's photo I would like to share this with you.


This is one of the friendliest little guys. And he had no problem with me hanging with him while he grazed.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Tuesday August 2, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. Can't resist the squirrels! My newest dog,Bella, Spotted one on our walk & tried to pull me after it. She's a Jack Russel mix & just may have caught it but my dogs are ALWAYS leashed! Just in case.Thanks for the shot.

    ReplyDelete