Sunday, April 3, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - April 3, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

I must say that I have been having a tough time deciding what to share with you today. Not for the lack of content but quite the opposite. But after sorting through my recent work I decided to show you this today.


This is the Pierce du Pont house at Longwood Gardens. I try to shoot this composition almost every time we visit Longwood but there is usually a lot of people in the frame. Though there was a lot of people there yesterday I was fortunate enough to have a few moments to grab this shot. I hope you enjoy it.

And now...

Yesterday's View...


Thanks as always for stopping by! If you like what you see please take a moment to share it with others too. I would really appreciate it!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment