Friday, April 29, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - April 29, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

All week I have been sharing pictures from last weekend's trip to Longwood. Mostly Tulips. Today I thought I would switch gears a bit and focus a little closer to home. When I got in from work this afternoon I had a little time to spend outside to clean the Cafe. Naturally when I was done I filled the feeders and made sure there was plenty of peanuts for the squirrels. And a couple minutes later this guy grabbed one and ran up into our neighbor's tree.


He came back for seconds and thirds :)

And now...

Yesterday's View...



It's Friday so that means it's time for my Friday Frame Count...

My Current Count is 54,552 and Last Week's Count was 54,020 . That means I shot a total of 532 Frames. Another slow week!

And that's all for now my friends. Thanks as always for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment: