Friday, April 15, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - April 15, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Happy Friday everyone! I don't know about you but I had one of those long quick weeks. It was quick now that it's over but it sure seemed long while it was happening. Make sense?

To round off the week I would like to share another shot from the Cafe. I believe this is the same bird that was in yesterday's post but in a different pose.


And now...

Yesterday's View...


I also have a short video I would like you to see. I shot this before going to work this morning.


Just another normal day around here. A squirrel grabbing some breakfast.

Before I go I would like to try something new. For no particular reason I thought it would be fun if I shared my frame count with you every Friday. That is the number of pictures (frames) that I have shot with my main camera. In this case my Canon T3 DSLR. As of now I am at 53,430 Frames.

Thanks for stopping by my friends!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. It looks as if the squirrel knows there is a camera there and is posing. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the bird is deep in thought....wonder what he's contemplating?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he's wondering how he can keep all the seed to himself:)

      Delete