Saturday, April 23, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - April 23, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Well it's finally that time of year when the Tulips at Longwood are at full bloom. And you can bet Kim and I were there to check out this years crop. As usual we were not disappointed. I got some really good stuff to share with you over the next few days or so and today I would like to start with this simple beauty.


Just one of the many varieties of tulip that Longwood has to offer. And one of the many colors too. I am not sure but I would say there is more variety this year. Or maybe not. But no matter, I'll just let the flowers speak or themselves.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

 Friday April 22, 2016


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop back soon.  Like I said I have lot's of cool stuff and it's headed your way!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I had these same tulips growing in my yard for a couple of years. Then like most tulips they did not come back. I planted them with light pink and the result was stunning. I haven't seen any purple tulips since then. I love them. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete