Sunday, April 24, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - April 24, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Today I am continuing with our trip to Longwood yesterday and sharing another variety of Tulip. There are so many different colors and I captured as many as I could. This one is a little brighter than the one in my last post but every bit as pretty.


Speaking of my last post I meant to share something else with you. When we arrived at Longwood Gardens yesterday and got out of our car it was drizzling a bit. Kim grabbed her umbrella and as usual I didn't take one. Well the people in the car next to us, a man and a woman were also debating whether or not an umbrella was necessary. The man looked toward me and joked that no matter his decision  it would be the wrong one. He also commented that the parking lot was packed and wondered why. I told him that the Tulips were at full bloom to which he shrugged and said "big deal". I noticed that he and the woman with him were carrying high end cameras and some lighting equipment and were obviously there to photograph people. Probably a wedding or prom. So I commented back that at least when I was photographing flowers they cooperated unlike people. He actually laughed and kind of agreed. Hence why you don't see too many pictures of people on my blog. Well it made me laugh :) Oh and it didn't rain any more either :)

And now...

Yesterday's View...



Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment