Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - April 12, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

It's been a busy day here at the cafe my friends and I am tired. So let's get right to it shall we? For today's view I am going to share a few more snow pics from our recent trip to Atlantic City. Hopefully this will be it and the snow will stay away until next Winter.


This is a still shot of our drive along the AC Expressway I made while shooting yesterday's video. Snowing and a bit mesmerizing but not really bad.


This is the front of our car while parked at the rest stop along the expressway. I shot this about 15 minutes after the first pic. As you can see the snow and slush was now sticking. And not just to the car but the roads as well.


And this is after we finally arrived at the Flagship Condominiums probably about 45 minutes later. By this point the roads were dangerous. But fortunately about an hour later it all ended and things started to get better. We were able to grab the condo's shuttle to the Boardwalk to grab dinner and a show.

And now...

Yesterday's View...




And that's all for now folks. But I'll be back soon with more to share. I hope to see you here at the blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment