Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - April 13, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Who's ready for Spring?! I know it's actually been Spring for some weeks now but lately it sure hasn't felt like it. But it seems that's going to change and we are due for some warmer weather. Let's hope it stays this time.

For the past couple of days I have been sharing some snow pics. Well let's leave that behind and have a look at something a bit more seasonal.


Our Hosta has really taken off and is getting big very quickly. About a week or so ago it was just a few stalks barely pushing through the mulch. And it sure has spread over the years. When first planted it fit in a small flower pot.


I shared this flower in a recent post but at the time I couldn't remember it's name. I have since learned it is a Senetti. No matter the name though it is very pretty and seems to be hardy.

And now...

Yesterday's View...






And now I've gotta go folks. Thanks as always for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Now I have to go out and look at my hosta. I didn't even notice. It's been so cold I haven't done anything in my yard. Hope when it warms up this next week I will be able to get some things done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet it's coming up. Hosta are very hardy and propagate very quickly.

      Delete
  2. Believe it or not,my hyacinths are still upright & doing well! Go figure...Thanks for the photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a potted hyacinth and it's already lost it's flowers. I love their scent.

      Delete