Friday, April 1, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - April 1, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Well it's April my friends and to start the month off we had a little bit of rain. Not a lot just some showers. I guess that's why they say April showers not April hurricanes? Now let's bring on the May flowers. In fact lets bring on May!

Though it may only be the first of April there are already a lot of blooms out there. Especially on our pear tree. But I am not sharing it's blooms with you today. I was going to but as I was photographing some of them I noticed how nice the drops from the recent rain looked on it's leaves. And that is what I have for you today.


And now...

Yesterday's View...


And that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment