Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - April 26, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

When out shooting in a nature environment , especially in the Springtime I most often find myself lured toward flowers. It just seems normal to me and probably to a good percentage of photographers be they professional or an amateur like myself. But I do try to keep an "open eye' to all of my surroundings. And today's post is a good example.


From any kind of distance this leaf doesn't stick out. It's hidden in plain sight among the other leaves. But when I got up close it showed itself to me. I knew I had to record it for others to see. And I hope I have done my job and you see what I do. In your own way of course :)

And now...

Yesterday's View...



Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I'm playing a kind of catch up. I like the leaf too,tho not sure why...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I think to me it is seeing such a common item so up close and with it's own intricate detail.

      Delete