Saturday, April 16, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - April 16, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Today was a long one and I didn't get a chance to shoot much. When we got home this evening however I did go out and tried my luck with the Moon. And I don't know. I don't think I did too bad but I am not 100% satisfied either. Take a look and see what you think.


I was trying some new techniques and this is what I came up with. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow if it's clear out.

And now...

Yesterday's View...



Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I like it but I am easily pleased. I am focused more on the fact that you can photograph something so extremely far away. To think you can bring something this close....amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I sometimes forget that the Earths Moon is 230,100 Miles away.

      Delete