Friday, April 22, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - April 22, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

When out shooting, no matter the subject of the day, I try to keep an eye out for the small stuff. Many times the small stuff turns out better than what I set out to shoot. Today's view is from last Sunday morning at Pawling's Farm and though it doesn't overshadow my other work of the day I still think it to be significant in it's own small way.


I have to admit there are technical aspects of this shot that I am not 100 % pleased with but I love the composition.

And now...

Yesterday's View...



And here is my Friday Frame Count:

My camera is now at 54,020 shots. That's an increase of 590 from last Friday. Believe it or not this was a slow week.

And that's all for now my friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I like the composition of your photo too. And I like to take closeups of small things. I take a lot of pictures but I've never taken almost 600 in one week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always like the squirrel photos! The dandilion is way cool. To think that each of those seeds fly off to become new plants...wonderous!

    ReplyDelete