Saturday, April 2, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - April 2, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Anyone who has read my blog for a while knows that there are a few places that I just love to photograph. Places that no matter how many times I visit are always fresh and inviting. Right at the top of that list is of course Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square Pennsylvania. And right about now Longwood is full of Spring blooms. So even though the weather was a bit iffy this morning Kim and I took a drive there and I must say it was not disappointing. I got lots of great shots. Today I would like to share this one with you.

Blue Flax - Click For More Information

And now...

Yesterday's View...


And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment