Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - March 9, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Today I wanted to share a photo from the cafe that I shot this morning. And I shot a lot. But sometimes it just doesn't work out. I didn't like any of them. Well that's not quite 100% true. I liked the composition of a few of them but the quality was lacking. So once again I am sharing a photo from Longwood.


Yep! Another orchid. And there's lots more where this came from. But hopefully tomorrows work turns out a bit better.

And now...

Yesterday's View...


And that's all for today my friends. Thaks as always for stopping by and please be sure to come back soon!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I really like this shot. There's something majestic about it,like a royal purple robe...

    ReplyDelete