Thursday, March 3, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - March 3, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Continuing with the Longwood theme that I have been on all week I would like to shift from flowers to a little bit of scenery. This is a photo that I have done before but I wanted to give it another try.


I think this needs to be in black and white. Color wouldn't do it justice.

And now...

Yesterday's View...


Thanks for stopping by folks and be sure to come back soon!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree. There's something about black & white...sets the mood?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sets a mood and I think it is less distracting letting us enjoy the scene more. At least that's how it is with me.

      Delete
  2. This looks as if it could have been taken in the 1930s. Things don't seem to change quickly at Longwood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of the conservatory is original. Many of windows and window hardware is probably 70 or 80 years old or maybe even more. It's like going back in time a bit. Whenever we visit I try to imagine what it was like when Longwood was a private residence. Just incredible.

      Delete