Sunday, March 6, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - March 6, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Well I think I have my Windows issues solved for the time being. Well most of them at least. I finally have my Start Menu back and my mouse works again.

Today I was able to take some time and shoot some of the flowers in our home. And now I would like to share our newest addition.


This is our African Violet. I have never had one before but I really love the colors. I still need to read up on it's proper care so I can share many more photos of it in the future.

And now...

Yesterday's View...


And since I was cut short yesterday with strange problems courtesy of Microsoft here is the Day Before Yesterday's View...


Thanks for stopping by my friends!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you remember, but Derdo had tons of African violets. I had four when I moved in here. All different: ruffled, single, double, bicolor. They aren't hard to care for. Just make sure you never water them from the top and don't put them in direct sun. Do you have an African violet pot? That makes things much easier when it comes to watering.

    ReplyDelete