Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - March 22, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

The warm weather is slowly creeping in and after a cold morning the afternoon was quite pleasant. After dinner this evening I was able to spend some time in the garden sprucing things up a bit. I leveled the bird bath so the water wouldn't spill and the fountain would work properly. I also did some cleaning and mulching. By the time I was done it was dark so I haven't made any photos yet. Earlier however I took our Amaryllis outside to document it's progress and I would like to share that with you today.


It is now 35 inches (89 centimeters) tall but I think it's probably about done. The flowers are opening and should be at full bloom real soon. I'll be sure to share more photos when they are.

And now...

Yesterday's View...


Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment