Friday, March 4, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - March 4, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Well it seems that mother nature had a tiny bit of snow left over and decided to share it with us this morning. But it didn't amount to anything and is pretty much gone now.

Before work today I was carrying out my normal routine which includes checking in on the Cafe to make sure there was plenty of food and I saw this guy enjoying and early morning meal.


And check out this video I shot too...


And now...

Yesterday's View



Thanks for stopping by my friends!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Don't know who the singing bird is,but adds a nice touch amid the snow. Love the squirrel ,of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know either but it makes a nice sound. That's what actually prompted me to do a short video. That and the light snow. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete