Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - March 30, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

I photographed a few of our Spring flowers this afternoon and got some really nice shots. The Sun was bright and I think I caught it nicely as it showered the petals of my subjects. I could however use your help with something. Embarrassingly I cannot remember what kind of flower this is.


It's definitely not a Daisy but I don't know what it is. It has dozens of flowers that are probably about two inches wide each. Some smaller. There is not much of a scent. It is however very pretty and another reminder of the warm weather that is on the way.

On another note I have another squirrel video for you. I have been able to get closer and closer to them.



And now...

Yesterday's View...


And that's all for now my friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment