Saturday, March 12, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - March 12, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

It has been a good day photographically my friends and I have lots of stuff to share with you. So to start out I figured there would be no better way than by showing you this morning's sunrise over the Atlantic. It was a bit cooler out there than it has been for most of the week but still very pleasant for the middle of March.


Pretty much the same place I shot my last set of sunrises a few weeks ago with just a little different perspective. And that tugboat showed up at the last minute.

And now for...

Yesterday's View...


Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. The tug boat is a nice addition. Nice sunrise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree. The tug boat showed up at just the right time.

      Delete