Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - March 1, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

As you may know Kim and I spent the better part of Sunday at Longwood Gardens and as usual I shot lots and lots of flowers. I did manage to do some scenic shots too though. But from a different perspective. I came across this view that I have seen many times and I pictured it in my mind from the point of view of laying on the ground. Well it was a little wet and muddy for that so I did the next best thing and placed my camera down and then made the shot. And I kind of like the results.


Kind of an ants point of view :)

And now for...

Yesterday's View...


And that will do it for today folks. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I like it. I did something similar when I was a teenager. I've always liked that shot too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually a dog's eye view. Cool shot!

    ReplyDelete