Friday, March 25, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - March 25, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Over the past couple of years I have continually expanded the "Cafe" in our front garden and literally changed an environment that had very little birds and squirrels to a place where they flock. It takes a lot of work and lots of food but it has been worth it. I can't imagine looking out at a quiet critter free yard. Also as time goes on the local wildlife is becoming more and more friendly and much less skittish of me. Most of my squirrel photos are made with a long lens from a distance. Today's photo was made with my camera phone. A Samsung Galaxy S6.


This may not seem like much but I was a lot closer than this looks and the squirrel came up after I was in place and ready to photograph. You can see more in this video I shot when I made this picture.


And now...

Yesterday's View...


Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment