Sunday, March 13, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - March 13, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Kim and I are home from our weekend in Atlantic City but before we left we took a drive to the Boardwalk to see if any progress was made in the restoration at the north end. This is the section I mentioned in a previous post that wraps around into the bay. Well it looks like they are coming along pretty good. There are a lot of footers in place and I suppose they will start laying boards down soon.

While I was doing my snooping I climbed up onto a jetty to get a better look and as I turned toward the ocean I saw a bunch of seagulls resting on the rocks. And that is the subject of today's photo.


This was a lucky shot. If you look at the seagull with his wings out you will see that he was taking off over the water. I didn't even know I snapped this until we got home and I was going over the day's work. There will be more coming your way soon so stay tuned.

And now...

Yesterday's View...


And that's all for now folks. Thanks as always for stopping by and please be sure to come back real soon. I've got lots more to share with you!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment