Monday, March 7, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - March 7, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Yesterday I told you that I had a little time to photograph some of the flowers in our home and I shared our new African violet. Today I would like to show you our orchid. You have probably seen this before because we have had it for about two and a half years and I just love shooting it. After several months of dormancy it started to bud about a month or so ago. It was slow going (or growing?) for a while but I recently moved it to a different window and wow what a difference! It sure has taken off again. And I think I need to transplant it to a larger pot soon.


My Sister Elaine gave this to us and I am pleased to say that though it's our first (and only for now) orchid I must be doing something right because it is still going strong. I know I'm not supposed to but I water it two days a week. Just a little each time. But it works so that's what I'll keep doing.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Click the link below to check out what I shared yesterday.


Thanks for stopping by my friends and please come back soon!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I agree! If it's working,don't mess with it. I believe that all living things (animals,people,plants,..) can follow general rules but there is always that 'odd' one that it just doesn't work for.Beautiful shot!
    ps What was the view from previous location? Is this better/less direct sun? Maybe it wanted a view of the Cafe! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete