Thursday, January 8, 2015

January 8, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

For today's post I am going to continue with yesterdays theme. And that of course means another moon shot. I don't know why but it never gets boring for me. I hope you feel the same :) This morning was very, very cold but despite that I checked the sky to see if the moon was visible as it was yesterday. To my delight it was. I actually caught it a bit earlier today and I think I got an even better composition this time. I was also more prepared and had my camera on the tripod and remote shutter release was hooked up and ready. So without further delay here is my photo of the day.


I actually had a hard time getting my camera to focus on the moon because of the branches in front of it. I had to manually focus. That sounds easy but like I said it was very cold and my hands were not too happy. I got it done though. What do you think of the result? Please let me know in the comments.

And that's it for today folks. I'll be back real soon. Please stop by again to see what I share next.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. This is a really good shot. I like how you viewed it between (and behind) the trees. I never thought about how you would have to focus on the moon instead of the branches. Good point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I am very pleased with how this shot turned out.

      Delete