Wednesday, January 21, 2015

January 21, 2015 - Photo of The Day

It's gonna snow they said. 1-4 inches they said. They lied! And I am not complaining one bit. We got just enough to look pretty without the need to do any serious shoveling. How about you? Did you get any snow? If so how much?

So when I got home from work I grabbed my camera to shoot some photos of our rhododendron which was lightly dusted. And for today's photo(s) I would like to share these with you.




As always I thank you for stopping by. Please be sure to come back soon. You never know what you might see :)

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I love the snow,this reminds me of powdered sugar on a doughnut. when it's deeper, it's a plushy quilt ,snuggled in til spring. There
    is a tree I pass on my way to work that reminds me of a menorah.With your eye for angles,it may be a interesting photo op for you. Also there's 4 houses of different colors that sit on an alleyway?.....lane? Not quite big enough to be a street.I'd upload a photo but
    haven't mastered that yet...Thanks for sharing the 'dusting'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie! You never know, I might just photograph that tree. Trees are one of my favorite subjects. I hope to get out this weekend and shoot some in the snow we are supposed to get.

    ReplyDelete