Monday, January 26, 2015

January 26, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Well here we are bracing ourselves for what cold be a major snowstorm. Here in the suburbs of Philadelphia we are right on the border of a small inconvenience to over a foot of accumulation. I am not sure of how this will time out so this morning when I went to work I brought my camera along just in case there was something interesting to shoot. As it turns out nothing really came up but I did grab a shot on the way in. Today's photo was shot from the side of the road. It was taken from a bridge that crosses over the Pennsylvania Turnpike and shows a railroad underpass. In fact it is the same freight rail line that I shared yesterday.


Thanks for stopping by and if you are in the snow zone please stay safe.

Until Next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment