Sunday, January 18, 2015

January 18, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Well another weekend is winding down and it's back to work tomorrow. That's okay though. At least I have a job to go to. I know that there a lot of people out there that are less fortunate than me. Anyway, I had some plans to go out today and shoot but mother nature had different ideas. Namely rain. A lot of rain. So I didn't go out like I wanted to and as a result I will be sharing one more photo from yesterday's trip to Lancaster. So here you go. This was shot with my camera phone on our way to Kitchen Kettle Village on one of the back roads.


I am also going to show you a one minute video I shot on our way home. It's nothing special really. I was just testing some settings on my phone. But here you go anyway.


So that's my rainy day post. Not what I wanted to share but not that bad I guess. Thanks so much for stopping by and please be sure to come back soon. 

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I was about an hour behind you on that same stretch of road. It was cool seeing it again 24 hours later.

    ReplyDelete