Saturday, January 10, 2015

January 10, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Happy Saturday everyone! It seems that it is another cold one for most of us. It's not snowing here but it is coming down in unusual places. Despite the cold I had to take our car in for it's 15,000 mile service this morning at 8 am. I like early appointments. I am usually in and out and have the rest of the day free.

While taking the car in I passed by a little spot from where I have been wanting to shoot some photos. It's right along the local freight train tracks. I didn't have my DSLR with me but I did get a few good shots with my phone. And today I share this one with you.


And after the car appointment Kim and I drove out to Lancaster County. It takes us about an hour to get there but I would like to share this time lapse video that gets us there in just three minutes!

Please be sure to view in full screen 1080P.


And that's it for today. Please stop by again real soon. I have some photos from today's trip I would like to show you.

Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment