Sunday, January 4, 2015

January 4, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Rain rain go away! Well actually it finally has gone away. At least I think so. The downside is that these unseasonably but very pleasant temperatures are going with it. Today we made it into the lows 60's but tomorrow won't make it out of the 30's. But hey, the days are getting longer right? I keep telling myself each day that we are one day closer to Spring.

For today's photo I am sharing another view of the covered bridge at Poole Forge I posted yesterday. This time from the other side.


You can see some low lying fog in the background too.

And here is a shot I made with my camera phone showing one of the buildings on the property. I believe this used to be the Paymaster's house when there was an operating forge.


And before I go I would like to share a time lapse I shot off of our deck tonight. This was during sunset as the sky darkened. Toward the end there a couple of bright flashes that I can't explain. I don't think there was lightning but I guess there could have been. As always the video is best viewed in 1080 HD. Take a look.


Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon and see what else I have to share.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment