Tuesday, January 13, 2015

January 13, 2015 - Photo of The Day (And Then Some)

Hey there! Welcome to my blog. And if your a previous visitor, welcome back! For today's post I am doing another "pick your own" photo of the day. I have been working with some photos that I shot on New Years Eve at Pawling's Farm in Valley Forge and instead of doing one giant post I figured I'd break it down into a few smaller ones. How's that sound?

So to start out I am sharing photos of what was once a farm house. It is now in ruins but there are signs of at least a little restoration. I have posted shots of the house before but this time I went all around it. Take a look.









As I look at the house I try to imagine a time when it was lived in. When it was someone's home. How many people has this front door seen? What are your thoughts? I would love to hear them.

As always I am glad you stopped by and invite you to come back and see what else I have to share.

Until next time...

6 comments:

  1. I like #3. I like the shadow of the tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that one too. I really like the deep blue in the sky.

      Delete
  2. I can't decide between #4, #6 and #8. You can tell we're related. I think the same as you. I wonder who lived there, what they were like, who walked through the door....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of those I like #8. For me it's between #7 and #8.

      Delete
  3. I like the last photo. Sad the way it looks but at the same time it makes you wonder about all of the people that once walked through that door. Kind of bittersweet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder that too. I will have to do some research and see what I can find out.

      Delete