Sunday, January 11, 2015

January 11, 2015 - Photo of The Day

I wrote you yesterday about Kim and I driving out to Lancaster County. As usual I had my camera with me and managed to shoot a few frames. Not as many as usual but some. Today I am going to share one with you. I have more to go through but this is what I have for now. Today was a busy day and I didn't get as much done as I wanted to.


This is part of Kitchen Kettle Village. A great place to shop for unique gifts and great food and baked goods. You can read more about it here.

And I'll see you soon folks. Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. It looks so different in the winter. Where are all the crowds of people? I bet you didn't have trouble finding parking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all. There was still a decent crowd though considering it was 14°.

      Delete