Sunday, January 25, 2015

January 25, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Hi everyone. Today I would like to share with you a Tale of Three Photos. The story goes like this. I originally set out to re-shoot a photo I shared a week or so ago. The original was done with my camera phone and I wanted to do it again with my canon. I did and here it is.


These tracks carry freight trains. The shot I shared last time showed the other direction.

The second photo is something that came to mind as I was leaving this scene and happens to be about 1000 feet away from from these tracks.


This is of course another set of tracks. These carry passengers though. This line runs from Norristown to Upper Darby, Pennsylvania.

The last photo I have for you today is a result of something I have written about before and firmly believe. It is along the lines of "turning around". On many more than a few occasions I have been out shooting and after I am done with the subject at hand as I am walking away I happen upon something cool or interesting that I wasn't expecting. Well cool to me anyway :)


I guess the reason I find this interesting is because it is next to a walking trail, close to the ground and out in the open. It is also super close to a daycare center. At least there are no bees in it anymore.

And there you have it. A Tale of Three Photos. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back soon.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a wasp's nest, not a bee hive. They build their nests out in the open like this and can have a nasty sting. Hope no children were hurt. At least it looks empty now.

    Your train track photos are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy! That makes sense then. It is empty now.

    ReplyDelete