Monday, January 5, 2015

January 5, 2015 - Photo of The Day

Well the rain has certainly gone away but it sure is windy today. And cold too. The moon was full last night but there was so much cloud cover that I didn't get to see it let alone photograph it. Tonight however it is mostly clear. So for today's photo I present this. An almost full moon.


I am very pleased with the detail I captured in this shot. For those interested here are the camera settings I used.

ISO (Film Speed) 100
Shutter Priority
1/320 Second Exposure Time
F7.10 Aperture

A tripod was definitely a must.

I made a few adjustments in Photoshop. Mainly brightness and color saturation. I also sharpened it a bit and of course cropped it. That's about it though.

Gotta go for now but I'll be back real soon. Please stop back and see what I share next.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment