Tuesday, January 27, 2015

January 27, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Well the major snow storm missed us. We got a little, maybe 2-3 inches, but nothing to speak of. I feel fortunate because I know there are a lot of people in the northeast that got a LOT more. And the snow that we did get was very powdery and easy to move.

In following yesterday's theme I would like to share a photo of my drive into work today. I was able to stop my car in the roadway and shoot this.


The main roads were a lot clearer than this.

And that my friends was the extent of our "storm". Of course there are a couple more on the way. I don't know what the weather forecasters are calling for yet so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks for visiting.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I agree,Larry. We were truly blessed in only getting a little. Just enough to be pretty,like sugar coating! Kathy took a photo of her little pine tree & I love it! To me,it looks so natural.....I'm not sure of the forecast,but I do NOT look forward to the cold. I'm working both Friday & Saturday & it's supposed to be COLD....as in 8 degrees in the morning. I usually don't mind but waiting for a bus is a whole different thing. Let's hope the precep is low.
    Have a beautiful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie! Snow is very pretty on trees and lawns. I agree that the cold is the real problem. Stay warm when you go out :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete