Thursday, January 25, 2018

Welcome To The "Throwback Thursday" View

Today's throwback takes us to to one of my very first posts. In fact it is my fourth post and was published on April 28, 2014. In those early days I wasn't doing a daily photo. My posts were larger but seemed to be few and far between at times. Looking back I really like them and every once in a while I think about going back to maybe once a week. But I just can't do it. I have been daily now for so long. And though it is tough some days I still love it. So I will continue with my more brief but daily offerings. However I do have some projects that I am working on. I have lots more cameras from my collection to review for one. And I have other stuff I will be sharing soon. But for now please enjoy this "vintage" post. And please Click Here to view it in it's entirety.

George Washington Slept Here...

Click For Full Size Image

Here is Yesterday's View...

Wednesday January 24, 2018

And that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment: