Friday, January 19, 2018

Welcome To The Friday View

For today's photo I am sharing one more snapshot from the early morning snow we received a few days ago. This was shot well before sunrise so it was pretty dark. But the snow and what light there was illuminated things a bit. And I did use my camera phone's flash.

Click For Full Size Image
This scene should look familiar from my recent camera reviews. In just a short time we will be sitting out there enjoying a nice campfire. Right now though it's a little too cold for my taste.

Here's Yesterday's View...

Thursday January 18, 2018

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Things change in a hurry don’t they? We have been dealing with intense cold and freezing pipes and 10 degree temps! Now we have 70 degrees in the forecast soon! Tomorrow night we will be sitting around our campfire! You gotta love weather!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do! We reached temperatures in the low 50's today. Almost all of the snow has melted away. But I'm sure we will see a little more before Winter is over.

      Delete