Thursday, January 18, 2018

Welcome To The "Throwback Thursday" View

For today's throwback I am only taking a short trip to January 18th of last year. We moved into our house just over a year ago and the backyard scenery has been spectacular. In fact the yard is a very big part of why I wanted to buy this house. So on that note I am sharing with you this cool action shot made right in our own backyard.

Click For Full Size Image

I remember when I first set out to form the new "Cafe" and how amazed I was (and still am) at the number of birds and squirrels that also call this home. I truly feel blessed.

Be sure to Click Here for the complete post.

Here is Yesterday's View...

Wednesday January 17, 2018

That's all for today.Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment